- three types of silicone adapters;
- a wide variety of colors;
- low price.
- not suitable for everyone;
- bad bass;
- poor sound quality;
- possible discomfort with prolonged use.
Koss KEB32 – in-ear headphones from a well-known American company. According to the manufacturer, it is convenient not only to listen to music while walking but also to play sports. But is it?
Koss’s FitBuds series of headphones are designed for people with small earholes. They are usually less in women than in men. That is why the KEB32 is called “women’s headphones”.
The model in question comes with three types of silicone adapters. Headphone designers had to focus on the characteristics of female ears. But judging by numerous reviews, something was done wrong. Many buyers complain about discomfort during prolonged use.
Wire length – 1.2 meters. The model is available in several colors: from rich purple to stunning red.
It is difficult to expect excellent bass and clear sound from headphones in this price category, which can satisfy the demanding music lover. Low bass and slurred mid and high frequencies can disappoint many buyers.
Good sound insulation combined with a supported range (up to 20,000 Hz) can sweeten the pill a little. Sensitivity at 104 dB allows you to adjust the sound strength to a comfortable level even on low-power music devices.
Koss KEB32 is aimed at a female audience. But the manufacturer did not quite guess the size of the headphones, so it is advisable to try them on before buying.
- Pioneer SE-C8TW Truly Wireless in-Ear Headphones: A Complete Review ★★★★★$72.95
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case: A Complete Review $139.99
- Marshall Minor II Wireless Headphones: A Complete Review $69.95
- Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones: A Complete Review $199.00
- Xiaomi Mi Air 2: A Complete Review $69.99